Be a Volly at the #24HOP!
Volunteering is a fun way to be a part of the event, meet lots of amazing people and enjoy a camaraderie-driven event experience!
Opportunities range from Goodie Bag stuffing in the weeks prior to the event to jumping into the action on ride weekend as a course marshal, parking attendant, exchange tent facilitator or finish line ambassador.
As a small token of gratitude, all Volunteers will receive:
- An Official Event Volunteer T-shirt
- Goodie Bag full of samples
- Access to Keen products at industry discounted prices
- Priority Registration for next year’s 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo (in other words, 2021 #24HOP volunteers get the chance to register for the 2022 event before October 1st, 2021). Note: volunteer benefit may not be transferred to another rider / rider entered during Priority Registration must also be the volunteer
- and of course, the endless appreciation of the entire mountain bike community
Ensure your Priority Registration by volunteering today!
All volunteers should be prepared to spend quality time in the outdoors. Please remember to bring proper clothing, food & water, sunscreen and an open mind.
Questions? Email us at 24HOPVolunteer@epicrides.com
Epic Rides Staff & the ever-loving mountain bike community!